EB500 – BATCH ROASTING OVENS
EB500 Batch type roasters are typically indirect roasters, which means that the heat source is separate from the roasting chamber and the product is heated by circulating hot air. This allows for greater control over the roasting process and can result in a more consistent finished product. Batch type roasters can also roast using salt or by using hot air flow.
Roast in salt; first in the world.
The EB500 is a type of batch roasting oven that is specifically designed to roast a variety of nuts and seeds, including hazelnuts, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds, almonds, pistachios, and peanuts. It is unique in that it allows for roasting with salt, which can result in a shinier finished product.
- Hazelnuts in Shell 375-500 kg/hour 825-1100 lbs
- Peanut Shell 375-500 kg/hour 825-1100 lbs
- Pumpkin Seeds 225-300 kg/hour 500-660 lbs
- Sunflower Seeds 225-300 kg/hour 500-660 lbs
- Melon Seeds 225-300 kg/hour 500-660 lbs
- Almond in Shell 375-500 kg/hour 825-1100 lbs
- Pistachio 375-500 kg/hour 825-1100 lbs
- Total Electric Power 9,28 kW
- Air Pressure10 Bar
- Maximum Thermal Power 200 kW
- Average Gas Consumption 4,5-25 Nm³/h
- Average LPG Consumption 3,5-18 kg/h
- Average Diesel Consumption 10,5-13,5 lt/h
- Sample Spoon.
You can control the roasted product with the sample spoon
Proper machine cleaning can be done by auxiliary drawers
- Heat Control.
The heat in the burner, air heat in chambers and product heat can be controlled by this unique design.
Capability of fast discharge without manpower need.
- Twister arm.
Sensetive sieving and long term use of the sieve with the teister arm adjustment.
- Heat circulation system.
90% efficiency is provided with the special design of combustion system
Special design, to cool and seperate the salt from the roasted product.
- Product discharge.
With this folding lid, product discharge has never been so easy.
Technology in a single key
Nuts Roasting Machines operation is quite easy with friendly touch screen panels. End of the day production and operator reporting can be added in software optionally. Maintance is more easy with online connection to PLC
All software programs are written bu Sevval Makine engineers. According to special needs of the customeri, additionals can be done.